Major Duties and Responsibility:
1. Work with other network support specialists to ensure network performance and availability.
2. Ensure network security and protect company’s Customers network against unauthorized access or attacks.
3. Monitor network performance using network monitoring tools.
4. Create, maintain, and update a variety of files, records, logs and reports.
5. Analyze repetitive problems for proper corrective and preventive actions.
6. Enhance network communications hardware and software as required.
7. Work on assigned Network Engineering Unit projects by supervisor.
8. Monitors and maintains company’s Customers networks stability.
9. Updates log and provide follow up status on activities and tasks assigned.
10. Monitor company’s Customers networks data traffic to ensure that all packets are being delivered to correct destination.
11. Configures network equipment from different vendors when needed.
12. Participate in having accurate inventory of all network equipment in stock and at locations.
13. Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve or correct network infrastructure problems in an effort to minimize downtime.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Computer Science, Information Systems, or any equivalent education.
Experience: At least one-year experience in the area of LAN, WAN, and technical support or related filed.
Professional Certification: CCNA, CCNP is preferable